Skydive the Beach and Beyond Melbourne: MIDWEEK SPECIAL
Jump Monday to Friday with Skydive the Beach and Beyond Melbourne to get this awesome price! Hurry, only for a limited time!
· Skydive from 14,000 feet directly over the beach with the only beach skydive in the Melbourne region
· Experience the thrill of freefall for up to an insane 60 seconds at the closest skydiving centre to the Melbourne CBD
· Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over five minutes taking in the breath taking views of the Victorian coastline
· Highly qualified and experienced instructors
· 3 month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
· Safety briefing
· Personalised certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker
· This drop zone operates 7 days
· Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
· Maximum weight: participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment. Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
· No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
· Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
· Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
· Comfortable clothing
· Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
· Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
· Operating hours vary from season to season – please check directly with operator
· DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone. Please contact supplier directly for prices
Changes and Cancellations Policy
· Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
· Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to loss of $110 deposit or entire payment
· If you do not arrive at the drop zone at your allocated booking date and time, no refund will be issued unless sufficient evidence is provided directly to the supplier
Skydive St Kilda beach and see the city of Melbourne sprawling like patchwork as you exit the plane from 14,000 feet and fall into your tandem skydiving adventure. As you skydive, you’ll freefall over an unbeatable view of Melbourne curling around the sparkling expanse of Port Phillip Bay. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 14,000 feet above the stunning Victorian coastline.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for 5-7 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive so you have nothing more to pay on the day.
Our check-in office is located at St Kilda Marina on Marine Parade, Elwood, just a 25-minute tram ride from Melbourne city. You’ll land at Moran Reserve in Elwood, at the southern end of St Kilda Beach, close to popular outdoor reserves and picnic areas.
Every tandem skydive includes full instruction, a three-month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation, a personalised certificate of achievement, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker PLUS the following:
- Rip Curl - $20 off purchases over $50
- Novotel St Kilda - 10% off your stay
- Quest St Kilda - 10% off your stay
- The Great Provider - 15% off meals
All exclusive to Skydive the Beach and Beyond Melbourne customers.
Please visit www.skydive.com.au/
Video and Photo packages and Skydive the Beach and Beyond merchandise available to purchase separately.